• ECM Drama Instructors bring a wide variety of topics (including Social Studies units, Science concepts, etc.) to life through drama, games and skits.
• ECM Visual Arts Instructors design art projects that help students build their understanding of academic concepts.
• ECM Dance Instructors guide students through the process of choreographing movements that represent key concepts and ideas (such as a dance that represents the water cycle).
• ECM STEM Instructors use toy building bricks to integrate academic concepts with Engineering and Design.
• Another ECM STEM Instructor teaches students major science concepts, such as Newton’s laws of motion, through the Circus Arts.