Duties and Responsibilities
● Intake, organize, track, and manage all ECM in-school program paperwork and budgets.
● Order, track, and deliver (when applicable) materials for all ECM programs.
● Receive and process invoices and reimbursements from ECM Instructors.
● Visit and support all ECM programs, such as outreach, afterschool, in-school Engaged Learning Experiences, summer camps, etc. WOOHOO!!!!
● Serve as Outreach coordinator at all outreach events, attending events as ECM’s representative and securing additional instructors and volunteers as needed.
● Communicate directly with volunteers for events.
● Become knowledgeable about ECM’s programs including the Charleston Half Marathon.
● Manage and be the point of contact for all school-related Marathon activities such as performers, t-shirt design contest, youth marathon, etc.
● Other projects and duties as assigned.
● Bachelor degree preferred
● Detail-oriented and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office required; experience with Asana helpful but not required
● Experience and confidence in program management
● Occasional in-state travel
● WOOHOO Team Spirit that fits our culture to facilitate fun while learning
To apply, send resume to hello@engagingcreativeminds.