The Charleston Marathon is ECM’s annual fundraiser. All proceeds from the Charleston Marathon go directly to Engaging Creative Minds programs.
- Marathon and Half Marathon course features 8 miles through Charleston with scenic water views, the Battery and historic King Street
- Shrimp and Grits 5k run through historic Park Circle in North Charleston
- Post-race party with food, awards, and live music
- Pre-Race Health and Fitness Expo
- Age group and overall awards
- Youth Marathon Program including awards, kids fun area, and entertainment
- USTAF Certified Courses
- Marathon is Boston Qualifier
- All courses are flat
- Entertainment along the course
- Ample aid stations with medical support
- Indoor bathrooms at start and finish AND indoor showers at finish
- Ample parking at the start with shuttle return
All participants receive
- Long-sleeved tech shirt
- Post-race party with food, beer, live music and awards
- Commemorative finisher medals for all distances
Sponsoring the 2018 Charleston Marathon
The Mission of the Charleston Marathon cannot be realized without the support and partnership of the local business community. Monetary donations, as well as in-kind products or services, serve as the backbone to this crucial fundraising event.
Many opportunities at various levels are available for your company to support the Charleston Marathon, allowing you to maximize your return on investment while shining as a positive community role model.
For any questions about sponsorship, please call 919.578.9080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Benefits Include:
- Free t-shirt
- Volunteer hours for school
- Volunteer Orientation
- Donation to your organization/group (based on a minimum of 25 volunteers)
- Post-race refreshments
POWER-ON YOUR IMAGINATION AT THE SUMMER STEAM INSTITUTE!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION MAKES A DIRECT IMPACT